PRE-PARE® Burndown Herbicide protects young wheat from yield-robbing early weed competition by enhancing glyphosate’s burndown and giving you extended, residual control of grassy weeds like brome, foxtail barley, wild oats, green foxtail and Roundup Ready® canola volunteers. Without early weed competition, young wheat gets a jumpstart on the growing season, which translates to higher yields and cleaner fields at harvest.
• 0.3 oz/A with your standard glyphosate treatment
• All standard adjuvant systems and additional glyphosate tank-mixes are compatible with PRE-PARE
• Refer to label for aerial application procedures
• Apply PRE-PARE with your regular glyphosate burndown application (within 10 days of planting)
Ensure the spray tank is clean. In-line strainers and nozzle screens should be clean and 50 mesh or coarser.
1. Fill the spray tank ¼ to ½ full with clean water and begin agitation or bypass.
2. Add PRE-PARE directly to the spray tank.
3. Add the glyphosate herbicide.
4. Add the surfactant.
5. Add fertilizer/micronutrients (if needed).
6. Fill the spray tank to the required level.
Maintain sufficient agitation during both mixing and application of PRE-PARE.